1. When I was little, I would sit in a box and draw pictures.
2. I had a Papa Smurf Doll that I LOVED. I remember giving him hundreds of beard trimmings ’til he had a charming five o’clock shadow and little white beads snowed out.
3. My dad had this awesome, huge swivel chair in his downstairs office, and my friend Tisa and I would take turns spinning each other ’til we had out of body experiences running upside down on the checkerboard ceiling.
4. My stylish green pants with the Polish embroidery and vertical ribbed lines. I’m saving these for if I have a daughter someday!
5. My FAVORITE shirt: The Incredible Hulk.
6. Fighty + Gertrude, the 2 crawfish pets my sister Renee and I rescued from the live-well in my Dad’s bass boat in the garage. We kept them in a sherbert container and let them play on our driveway.
And 7. My thick glasses with the super springy frames sporting Bugs Bunny on the side.
I’m going to keep adding to this list…It’s addicting! There are so many memories I want to record! Priya had tagged me to share ‘7 things’. I’m tagging these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. No pressure, no hurry. Just, sometime, share 7 things: sketches, inspirations, paintings, photos, music, stories, or…